Genre: Fantasy
Page Length: 400
Class: Man-o'-war
Location: Second Earth
Name: Bobby Pendragon
Age: 14
Career: All-star basketball player, high school student, Traveler, world saver
Likes: Courtney Chetwynde
Dislikes: being uprooted from home, traveling through flumes, outrunning big hairy dogs called quigs
Best friend: Mark ?
Favorite pastime: Fantasying about Courtney Chetwynde
Location: Denduron
Name: Pendragon
Age still 14
Career: Traveler, world saver
Likes: ...
Dislikes: Loor (she'd kill him if she could), sledding to his death down icy mountains while being chased by giant horny-backed grizzly bears, the Bedoowan knights, almost being killed every day from here on out
Best friend: [unfortunately] Loor
Favorite pastime: writing back home to Mark and Courtney...and looking for a way back home
This book is awesome. You have to read it. Today.
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

2 comments:
Been meaning to read these... another series that I'm reluctant to start just because it IS a series.. which means time commitment. Maybe it'll be my next audiobook series.
I was always curious about this series. Hm. Ok. I'll take a look now. ...Like Now. :P heheh.
Post a Comment