It's not July 20th...it's not. I refuse to believe it.
On to the meme....
It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye to celebrate what we are reading for the week. Post the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.
This week was rough on books. The Summer Reading Program at the local library - where I work - has really been waging a war on me these past two or three weeks, so the poor bookshelves have been suffering. (Check out this hilarious and incredibly accurate post by Novel Journey, and you'll see my point....)
Still, I managed to take a massive chunk out of Inkspell, and should finish the last 100 pages or so tonight. The Lost City of Faar is next to finish, then it's on to The Never War (book 3 of Pendragon).
So for this week, when I find the time, the plan is:
The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale
Passager & Hobby by Jane Yolen
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky (for book club; must get crackin'!)
And, by way of an aside, since the site's been completely depleted of reviews lately, I'm going to work on some of those this week too, God willing.
Hey, I've got some extra time...I'll do some now!


4 comments:
This week I have caught up on all my reviewing. Yah! ;) That's the highlight of my week.
I'd think it would be a dream job to work in a library and then I think of the patrons. What a nightmare!
Crime and Punishment for book club, you have a very ambitious group!
Summer's such a busy time, it's hard to read as much I think. I'm really looking forward to your thoughts on Crime and Punishment. I'd love to belong to a book club that would tackle that. Hope you enjoy it.
Have a good week!
Post a Comment