
I'm still on hiatus; I need a break from the blog, and to give the ol' brain a rest from English and FINALS. I'll poke my head in on Wednesday or Friday with a Crow's Nest post and maybe a weekly event, if I feel like playing, but generally, I'm taking a break till after Christmas.
I do have plans to head to the library tomorrow. I have a math final at 8am, so after surviving that (God willilng), I'm going to head to the library and curl up with The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing and finish it up. I need a good relax from anything school-oriented, and I think a good book and nothing but shelves around me will just about do it.
I hope you all have an amazing holiday, full of friends, family, Christ, and love.
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment