Books I finished
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid series (3) by Jeff Kinney
- Holes by Louis Sachar (Library club)
- It's All Greek to Me by Jon Scieszka
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (Book Club)
Books started - not complete
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Founding Father by Richard Brookhiser
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper (English class)
- Treasure Island by R.L. Stevenson (Book Club)
For March
1. Finally finished Inkheart! We're in the final stretch! Less than 200 pages to go!
2. Finish Founding Father and pick up a new biography, either on Washington or John Adams.
3. Read The Last of the Mohicans in one week...by March 12. *gulp*
4. Write some reviews! My apologies for being absent recently...college and theatre projects have been taking up all my time. But summer break's coming sooner than you think, so I hope to be back writing (and reading!) regularly again. Look for some more reviews this month.
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

2 comments:
Nice work!
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I've been curious but haven't picked it up yet. And I hope you've been enjoying Inkheart!
Sure thing! The review's up, actually! :)
Post a Comment