Saturday, March 7, 2009

Library Loot - March 6th

Library Loot, hosted by Alessandra and Eva, asks: What did you "raid" from your library this week?


This week I looted:

- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein - I don't care what you think: The Giving Tree is timeless. Period.

- Master Spanish Grammar by Margarita Gorrissen - Yes, either I'm really nerdy, or I need to pull up a grade. Either one works.

- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli - For the book club at my library...which I also run. Don't know much about the book, but it seems like it's clean at least.

- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper - For my English class. I have until next week to read all 430+ pages....

I'll be returning:

- The Sign of the Beaver by Elizabeth George Speare - I was going to read this for a school project, but had to change the selection at the last minute to The Last of the Mohicans.

0 comments: