Well, the Semester of Chaos officially ends this evening, about 9pm, and I'm free.
So, to combat the perpetual and incredibly natural procrastination plague I was born with, I'm putting myself on a schedule of sorts with both reading and writing. I've mentioned in the past that I'm a writer, but have never really given the details. God willing, I'll be writing so much this summer that you'll wish I never even mentioned it at all.
But I digress: this is a literary blog, and I will continue to review the literary. But, I hope to discuss and debate the greater points of the books I read, and literature itself from this point on. In order to do this, I'm initiating Project Restart, wherein I will count today as Day One on all reading and writing endeavors.
Which means that all challenges, self-inflicted or otherwise, are hereby annhilated, and I begin to read the things that appeal to me at the moment, so I can stay dedicated, passionate, and learned in the things I read. (The only challenge that stays the same is my A-Z Challenge, as I've already started it and I can continue with it from here on.)
So, without further ado, my books to read this week:
- The Book of Story Beginnings by Kristin Kladstrup
- Mark My Words: Mark Twain on Writing edited by Mark Dawidziak
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment