Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Weekly Event!


I've noticed, in trying to find prompts, memes, and events to participate in, that there seems to be a dirth of events for Wednesdays...and if you're like me, you need pick-me-ups during the middle of the week!

So, I've created my own weekly event. It's "Read 'Em Yet?" Wednesday!

Each Wednesday, I'll feature an author, classic or modern, traditional or experimental, that you may or may not have read yet. There will be plenty of links, samples, prizes (oop! Did I say prizes?), and challenges for everyone, so stop by True Harbour each Wednesday for an adventure in reading! First one scheduled for next week!
In the meantime, help me spread the word! I'd love for this to be a fun, community-based, book-loving romp for everyone, but I need your help! Feel free to snag the button above (save to your computer), and get people talking.
The fun starts next week!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Hmmm, you have my curiosity piqued! A blog that I found to help spread the word is:

http://novelchallenges.blogspot.com/

Check them out!

MizB said...

Sounds like fun! I've posted it to my blog to spread the word! :D

~MizB

Lady Tobi said...

I'll check back next Weds. this sounds like fun. I'll post it on my blog too.

Staci said...

Sounds like a fun event!!!

Ashley said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to participate.

The Reading Momster said...

Sounds fun! Coming through Novel Challenges :)

Anonymous said...

looks interesting! I'll be coming back next week to check it out.

Sandra said...

Sounds interesting. Funny enough I have so many Wednesday memes I'd like to do I can't keep up. But this one may take less work than some of the others so I'll be back to check it out.