One word: PENDRAGON!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:
"The heavy man turned and face Saint Dane, and in a distict, strong voice he said, "My only regret is that I will not live long enough to see Kagan suffer the way we have all suffered."
Saint Dane chuckled and said, "None of you will live that long, for that day will never come."- Pendragon: The Merchant of Death by D.J. MacHale, pg. 100

4 comments:
This teaser has me wondering: who is Kagen, and what has he done? Great teaser. It has sucked me in!
Great teaser! I've read this one and the second one (City of Faar (?)), but I've read them in French a while back. (Yes... I can read French ... but the books are a bit more costly in order to pay the translator). I've only discovered the English titles later. The author has written the 10th in the series now? I'm so behind! I've forgotten what had happened in the story already. Let me know if you're enjoying the read. I'll consider rereading them or getting English copies.
Happy Readings! =)
Creepy teaser!
Pendragon is an awesome book and you won't be able to stop reading them!!!!! Great teaser!
Post a Comment