I've been a bit less than present here at True Harbour. My apologies; I stink at consistency.
Particularly noticeable, perhaps, is the lack of actual reviews. Isn't that, uh, kinda the point of having a book blog? Well, I've slapped my hand a few times, and come up with a solution.
Instead of reviews, which I may or may not get to (especially once school starts back up in two weeks!), I'll review as I go, like a reader's diary. I'll select one or two books that I'm reading through that week and give you snippets, comments, whines and wherefores of the stuff that's overflowing my shelf (and me brain).
And, while I'm here, a bit of an update on what I've read this past month:
- Passager by Jane Yolen
- I Love You, Ronnie by Nancy Reagan
- The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale
First Diary coming up: Trouble by Gary D. Schmidt & The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More by Roald Dahl. Journaling begins tomorrow!
Happy reading!
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment