Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday! - August 10


Last week I finally finished Pendragon, Book Two: The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale. LOVE this series, what more can I say?!

For this week, I'm hoping to finish Trouble by Newbery Honor Winner Gary D. Schmidt, and tackle both Pendragon, Book Three and The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar by Roald Dahl. (Found that one behind the scenes at the my library. I love having employee privileges!)

After that, hopefully, I'll finally finish my classical reading, both The Robe by Lloyd Douglas (I got my own copy, everybody!!!), and El Dorado by Emmuska Orczy, which I've been meaning to finish for a few weeks now. (Have I ever mentioned I have too many books in the tbr? Perchance?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how I missed this post. I've gotten so behind on my email...so sorry!