Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday, August 17!


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye to celebrate what we are reading for the week. Post the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week. Feel free to pile on a little extra.






I didn't finish any books this past week unfortunately. Once I start school again, I'm not sure how many books I'll be able to finish in any given amount of time, so I'd better get crackin' this week!

For this week, I intend to finish Gary Schmidt's Trouble, and also Number the Stars by Lois Lowry, since we're reading it for my face-to-face book club, and it's so little!

After that, I'd like to finish The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar; I still have five of seven stories to finish on that one.

I need to find an audiobook to listen to as well, since I'll be driving a lot over the school year. Hmm...I'll have to keep an eye out for something good....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apologies about Mr. Linky! I used the one from last week. Just installed the new one and transferred your link to the new one.

A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

Sometimes life just gets too busy for reading...

Jess said...

Never read Number the Stars -- look forward to your review.

Tammy said...

Don't feel bad about not always finishing a lot, we've all been there. Have a great week!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Just read when you can - hopefully a really great book!
Have a good week.