First post of August already?! No way!
This past week I managed to finish two books, thanks to the new incentive from A-Book-a-Week group I joined last week.
- Passager by Jane Yolen
- I Love You, Ronnie by Nancy Reagan
Reviews of both coming up this week!
I've limited my reading to specific categories this week, meaning that I'll be tackling my propensity for library looting and not reading....
To that end, I've got two books to finish this week:
- Trouble by Gary D. Schmidt
- The Lost City of Faar by D.J. MacHale
I really need to finish Faar as it's been forever since I've started, and the fact that it's due tomorrow. Actually, it's due today...but I'm not returning it till tomorrow....
Plans for next reads include the rest of El Dorado by Emmuska Orczy, Pendragon, Book 3: The Never War by D.J. MacHale, and perhaps a book or two from the mooched pile.
Now then...back to those reviews. Happy Monday and week, everyone!
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

2 comments:
New to me books again! I love it!!
I hope you enjoy your books this week!
Post a Comment