
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I'm returning to my classical read today, and even though it's only nine o'clock at the time of my first reading, I'm already immersed. I love this book!
I'm also thrilled with my brand new copy from my best friend! It was my birthday last week; what better gift than a book, and a rare one at that?! Thanks, K!
"So, my pretty Scarlet Pimpernel," he muttered between his closed lips, "you wish to meddle in my affairs, to have for yourself and your friends the credit and glory of snatching the golden prize from the clutches of these murderous brutes. Well, we shall see! We shall see which is the wiliest - the French ferret or the English fox." - El Dorado by Emmuska Orczy, pg. 33

7 comments:
That certainly sounds interesting!
My historical teaser is here.
Great cover!
Tuesdays: Teaser/Whereabouts
This sounds good. Here is mine
This looks so good! I've got a couple of good teasers this week. Here's a link.
I've read the original, and if this continues in the tradition of heroics and romance and action, then I'm all in. Great teaser!
Check out mine here.
OOooo. Sounds very intriguing.
Y'know, Scarlet Pimpernel is one of those books I've always meant to read and never have. I didn't know there was a sequel! Here's mine.
Post a Comment