
I've never done a Readathon before, but I just realized that I actually have time this year! Tomorrow's Saturday! Duh!
Here's my list of hope-to's:
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by R.L. Stevenson
- Dr. Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
- The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M.T. Anderson
We'll see where I get; as you've probably noticed, I'm not a fast reader, but we'll see....
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

49 comments:
=D I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have fun!!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello!!! Hope the reading is going well :)
Yay for participating in the read-a-thon! I'm just here to cheer you on. :)
Ooh, the 13th Tale is a good one! Have fun!
Its my first time as well.. and from what I can feel.. its turning out to be something of an experience !.
Good luck with the Readathon..
I read Octavian Nothing this year and enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel as well. good luck with the readathon!
I've seen Thirteenth Tale on several read-a-thon piles. I'll have to add it my TBR list!
The Thirteenth Tale is a good one!
Cheering you on! :D
The Thirteenth Tale is so good! happy reading!
Congratulations on your first readathon. It's my first time too!
I'm not a fast reader myself, but I'm hoping to have fun and get a lot of reading done anyway.
Have fun and happy reading!
Thirteenth Tale is one of my favorites. Good job!
Congrats on your first read-a-thon. You have some good books picked out...happy reading!
I did the readathon last year but will be gone most of the day today. I will be thinking about all the readers enjoying their books today. I loved The Thirteen Tale too.
Hey, you're reading's going great, hope you have a ton of fun with the readathon!
I managed to snag a copy of The Thirteenth Tale this week, don't know if I'll get to it during the readathon though!
You don't have to be fast - just have fun! Welcome to the madness :)
Loved the 13th Tale!
Glad you are able to join the fun today! Enjoy your reading time. Loved the 13th Tale.
Good luck reading!!!!
Congrats on being reader of the hour!!! Hope you're enjoying yourself :D
Good Luck!!
Welcome to the Readathon! This is my second one, love it. One word of advice turn off the word verification for day. Will help save cheerleader (and other reader's) sanity as the hours creep by.
Anywho Thirteenth Tale is an amazing read I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Also if you like Dr. Faustus then you might want to look into Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri, its a modern retelling. =)
Good luck with the challenge and I love your blog!
Stopping by to cheer you on. I want to read the 13th tale to!
I'm hoping to maybe do Octavian Nothing Vol 2. We'll see.
I love your stack of books. The Thirteenth Tale is one of my all-time favorite books!
I hope you have a great first read-athon experience :)
I'm not a fast reader, either, but I'm still having fun! Good luck and enjoy your books.
I loved The Thirteenth Tale. A great book about books! Enjoy!
Cheering you especially on the 13th Tale! :)
Good luck and have lots of fun! I'll be reading too!
I am doing this too. I didnt make a list of books... going as I feel the urge on the books :)
Great list. You've got some title on there that are on my wish list.
Wow, those are impressive choices; me, I'm sticking to kid's books! Good luck with the reading!
You are off and running now. I'm at four cups of coffee, five Hershey's Kisses, and I'm on to book four. Good Luck!
Happy reading! This is my first readathon also.
This is my first read-a-thon and I'm so stoked about it...I think I'll have to take an hour break here and there to take a nap through the nite, but I'm still going to read a ton!!! (Maybe now the TBR will go down just a tad).
Good luck w/ all your readings and btw I loved The Thirteenth Tale!!!
I loved the Thirteenth Tale, and hated Octavian Nothing. Hope you enjoy them all! This is my first readathon too.
This is my first read-a-thon too. So far, so good! Good luck!
Keep it up! :D
Hope all is going well so far!
Happy reading today! :-)
Hope y our reading is going well and that you finish all your hopefuls :)
I hope you enjoy your books!
You will have so much fun! this is my second read-a-thon.
Welcome to your first Read-a-Thon! I hope you're enjoying it. I'm not a very fast reader, either, BTW.
The Stevenson is a great read-a-thon pick. It may be a classic, but it reads up right quick.
Good luck with the 'thon!
Thirteenth Tale is great! Enjoy.
Have fun with the read-a-thon! I'm not a fast reader myself, but I get more read during a read-a-thon than a normal weekend!
I really liked The Thirteenth Tale- hope you enjoy it, too!
Post a Comment