Monday, November 16, 2009

The Christmas Reading Challenge


Sure, why not? I was just telling one of my classmates that I really didn't know what to do with my Christmas/winter break coming up, since I wouldn't be reading or writing papers...nice substitute, I suppose!

Besides that...I've never read A Christmas Carol. (Yes, I am ashamed.)

I'm dedicating to read 2 books on the Christmas theme, probably starting right after Finals at school. First, Dickens' well-loved book (which I just saw remastered in the theatres; wow, what a movie!), and second, perhaps The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans? I've heard great things about it, but never even cracked the cover. my new-to-me collection of Dickens' works, Christmas Books.
Happy early holidays to everyone! May God be with all of you and yours this holiday season.

1 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for joining my challenge! Your choices are great ones...two of my most favorite Christmas reads!

I'm now following your blog =o)