Saturday, November 28, 2009

Full Sail

What's coming up on TrueHarbour this week!

I'm hoping to start implementing some of my 2010 book and blogging resolutions now, to make sure I can actually do them come January. 'sides that, this gives me a month or so to work out any kinks in the system!

So, welcome to Full Sail, where I give you a rundown on "The Plan" for this week at TrueHarbour. Here's hoping we'll actually keep afloat!





On Monday, I'll give the first update on the ol' partnered reading selection, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, and what my reading partner and I have concluded about the first few chapters of Susanna Clarke's debut as an author.

On Tuesday, I'll review The Life of Galileo, a short play by Bertholt Brecht.

Wednesday will feature my new conglomeration, Kidz' Kanoe, where I highlight terrific kids' books I discovered at the library and/or internet this week.

Thursday's event day: you'll see my latest sneaks from the library during Library Loot, plus a featured book hiding on my shelves as I play along with TuTu in her weekly meme, Hidden in Plain Site, this week featuring a supposedly "favorite" children's classic...but not so with moi.

Friday's time to announce my first Classic of the Month plus a review of the newest movie version of the book.

And when Saturday rolls around, it'll be time for a peek from the Crow's Nest on what new books have caught my eye and what the chances are that I'll be reading them.

Let's get this week started, shall we?

0 comments: