Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: Captain's Log - Just dropping in...

to say, "No, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Just into the lap of a the College Beast."

I haven't had any time to read much of anything these past two weeks as I readjust schedules and study time. God willing, I'll get into the swing of things this week and next, and hopefully be back by February. But, no promises.

I have been listening to I am Potential by Patrick Henry Hughes and Patrick John Hughes this past week. Wow...talk about a reality check on life. Pretty amazing and thought-provoking stuff. READ IT!

And I will be reading something for school that still counts as a book for the blog, Daisy Miller by Henry James. Must read it by tomorrow at 1pm, and it's novella length. Better get crackin'!

If I don't talk to you all in a while, I will be browsing around on your sites still. Hope you have a great rest of January!

0 comments: