Thanks to Katrina at Callapidder Days, I have more challenges!

Here's what I
- Black by Ted Dekker
- Toad of Toad Hall by A.A. Milne
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Riding, Part 1 by H.S. Cross
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
- Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
- Treasure Island by R.L. Stevenson
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
- Andersonville by McKinley Kantor
- Beauty by Robin McKinley
- Founding Father by Richard Brookhiser
- Greek Mythology by Thomas Bullfinch
- The Aenied by Virgil
And my other literary goal for this Spring: catch up on reviews! I'm way behind, and I promised I'd review every book for MizB's Read 'n Review challenge.... Oops.

8 comments:
Wow! That's an ambitious list! Lots of great titles there - my son would enjoy the Bullfinch's mythology!
What a great blog. Love the background. Happy reading.
Fun stuff! I just finished reading a short little book on Greek Mythology. I do'nt understand it. So I'll look forward to hearing what you have to say about that, specificially.
Looks like a good list! I recently downloaded Inkheart to my iPod, so I might be "reading" that one this spring, as well. I've been curious about Funke's books for a while. Oh - and I really liked Black by Dekker, along with Red & White.
Looks like a great list! I want to read the Inkheart series. Have fun reading this Spring
Excellent! I think you'll enjoy Artemis Fowl tremendously. Eoin Colfer has a great narrative style. Good luck!
Have fun reading!
-Ashley
Looks like an interesting reading list! Have a great time reading this Spring!
Blessings,
Mimi B
Woven by Words
Post a Comment