
Hosted by J.Kaye!
Just dug into two audio books this week, A Tale of Two Cities narrated by Frederick Davidson, and Murder on the Orient Express narrated by David Suchet. Both are INcredible.

I'm also still working through Remains of the Day, which I'm still loving. It shouldn't really even be that interesting of a story. It's just the mind meanderings of an old, outdated English butler...but for some reason, it's fascinating.
This next week, I'm also hoping to get back to The Robe by Lloyd C. Douglas. Poor thing's been sitting on my headboard for a few months, and I've been missing it. I'll definitely be starting over though; I want to relive the magic of the first chapters.
That's it! Can't wait for more Ishiguro and Douglas!
59. The Phantom Tollbooth
1 day ago

6 comments:
Wow, I bet those tow would be great on audio.
"Two"
Can't spell worth a darn.
Oh I did enjoy reading those novels. I may need to listen to them, as I imagine they are amasing to listen to.
Mine are here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_21.html
Oh these both look wonderful! I have really taken a liking to audio this summer with all the travel I have been doing alone.
I would listen to both of these!
Great titles. Have a good week!
I've wanted to read A MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS. Glad to hear that it was incredible!
Allison
http://www.wellreadreviews.com
Post a Comment