Note: Adding books as I read them. Goal: 10 books
1. Murder on the Orient Express (audio) by Agatha Christie
2. Firegirl by Tony Abbot
3. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (currently reading)
4. Dr. Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
5. The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing (currently reading)
6. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (currently reading)
7. Wait for Me by An Na (currently reading)
8.
9.
10.


8 comments:
Looks good, Veronika! My husband really enjoyed all of the Hornblower novels, but I've only read one of them so far...
Thanks for being part of the challenge!
Why does the Pendragon series sound so familiar to me? I can't place it.
Carrie: I've only been squeeing about them for, oh, two or three months. :D They are juvenile books, too, so maybe you've seen them when browsing for the kiddies?
I've never heard of any of these. I'll have to check them out. Happy reading.
These are all new to me! Good luck with the challenge1
Love Hornblower as well as the A & E series.
Hi Veronika,
So glad your joining us.
My motivation for doing this is I am inspired to read my books because I know others are reading along with me.
I am sure it will be a challenge. But, a fun challenge.
(((HUGS)))
Michelle (Joyful)
I hope you enjoy the Hornblower book- if you end up liking it you might want to check out Patrick O'Brien's books as well, those are favorites of mine. Happy fall reading!
Post a Comment