
Hosted by Eva and Alessandra!
You know, I used to do this meme, and then I stopped because I was going through that "You've GOT to start reading your own books, Veronika!" self-talk...but it just hasn't worked. Ever. I still go to the library at least once a week, and I still (still!) get at least three items (including movies) each time I go.
So, the time has come to just admit that it's an addiction and it won't be going away any time soon.
So we'll throw in the meme as an added pick-me-up too. (Hey, if you're going down you might as well have fun, right? Er...anyways....)
Last week I checked out some short reads in order to curb my "I-wanna-finish-a-book!" fettish I was having. No better place to find those then the Young Adult and Juvenile sections.


Then I headed over to the movie section, and boy did I find some good ones!


The family and I have yet to watch Guns of Navarone or Becket, but I'm really looking forwrad to both. I'm a big fan of Gregory Peck, and I loved Richard Burton in The Robe co-starring Victor Mature (another favorite!), so I'm really hoping to get to these on a cold night near a fire this week.

0 comments:
Post a Comment