but I'm gonna! which I figured would be the case. I'll be scratching this challenge and just focusing on the Fall Into Reading Challenge for this year. I'll work on clearing off my shelves and TBRs next year, God willing.

Out of the near 200 books I own, I've only read about 70 of them (and, of course, I'm getting new ones or library books in all the time, so at this rate, I'll never read 'em).
The fact that this is only a two-month challenge might be a bit of a problem, with the busy-ness that is school, so I'm only going to commit to 20%, with hopes of doing 40%. (I'm also overlapping this with Katrina's Fall Into Reading Challenge, so hopefully I can kill two birds with one stone.)
Note: I'll add books as I read them.
Goal: 20 % (20 books)
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (currently reading)
2. Dr. Faustus by Christopher Marlowe
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

3 comments:
Ugh. This is a challenge I rather NEED to participate in. =X But for time constraints! But ooooh how I would love to do that!
Great list of books. I really need to read the pendragon series.
I actually did the same thing, only I didn't post it. I'm committed to 40% with hopes of doing 50%. I figured it would be bad if the hostess of a challenge didn't complete it!
Anyways, thanks for joining and good luck!
Post a Comment